Fellowship activities for all ages knit our congregation together. Make yourself a part of those that attract you. If you do not see the group that you are looking for on this page, try the Committee List.
- Office Volunteers – Assist staff in folding newletter and organizing mailings. Contact: Carol Marks
- Campus Ministry – Helps university students define their beliefs through religious questing, discussion, companionship, and student-led worship. Contact: Shari Woodbury
- Chalice Circles – Small groups that meet to nurture interior lives, build community, and practice shared ministry. Contact: Alan Backler
- Fellowship Dinners – Monthly potlucks for 5-10 adults in participants' homes. Host one meal, attend five others, each with a different mix of guests. Singles or couples, gourmet cooks or beginners welcome. Contact: Sandy Churchill Please click here for a Fellowship Potluck Dinners registration form.
- Men's Group – Men's Group -- Fellowship, sharing, and support for men. Meets every three weeks, in the evening. Contact: Chris Haynes
- Women's Alliance – Companionship and fellowship for all women of the church. First Thursday, 11:30 a.m., brown bag lunch, Fellowship Hall. Contact: Lois Holl
- Adult Choir – Provide vocal music for Sunday worship Contact: Susan Swaney
- Children's Choir – Sing with other children and perform periodically at Sunday services. Contact: Jill Courtney